Public Parks

people on bikes in the park

The City of Brandon does not require the public to book parks for use; however, if you do have a large gathering (wedding, company picnic) we ask that you let us know so that there are no conflicting events taking place in the park. If your group plans on selling something at the park (hot dogs, t-shirts, etc.) or on having alcohol present, a Save Harmless Agreement must be signed. If you are planning to have liquor in the park, a Provincial Liquor Licence must also be obtained. For booking information on all public parks, please call 204-729-2148.


Parks Booking Request

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.



people playing field hockey

School Bookings

The Joint Use of School Agreement is a booking arrangement between the City of Brandon and the Brandon School Division (BSD) wherein the City acts as booking agent for all BSD facilities. If you are interested in using any Brandon School Division facility (ie. gymnasium, classroom, soccer field, ball diamond, etc.) please click on below link to fill out the form and email it to

Link to request form: School Booking Request Form