Skip to main navigation Skip sub navigation Skip to main content Skip to footer Accessibility Options

City Hall

City Hall

Report a Street Light

Manitoba Hydro is responsible for maintaining street lights in the City of Brandon. To report any street light problems or damage, please contact Manitoba Hydro.

Report a street light issue here

City of Brandon - 410 9th Street - Brandon MB - R7A 6A2 - Phone: 204. 729. 2186