Purchasing & Tenders
CHECKLIST FOR SUBMITTING BIDS:
- Bids are only accepted by the modes indicated in the Opportunity. Bids must be received prior to the closing time indicated in the opportunity. The official time is determined by the Atomic Clock located in the Treasury Department, Main Floor, City Hall.
- Faxed submissions may be accepted for some opportunities. If accepted, read the fax instructions carefully as failure to comply with the agreement may render your bid non-compliant. The onus is on the sender to ensure the fax is received prior to the closing date and original documentation is received within three (3) business days. The official time on faxed bids is the City’s transmission report NOT when the sender started transmitting the fax.
- Read the Bid Opportunity to its entirety to ensure you fully understand the requirements of the project and what you are agreeing to. Failure to meet the obligations may result in penalties.
- Ensure your submission includes all required documentation as failure to include it may render your bid non-complaint. (Documentation such as but not limited to warranty information, references, specification sheets, samples )
- Ensure the City’s Bid Form is filled out legibly, signed and witnessed. Failure to do so may render your bid non-compliant.
- If a Bid Form is included as part of the Bid Opportunity, it must be filled in and submitted as part of your submission. Failure to include the completed Bid Form may render your bid non-compliant.
- Email submissions are not accepted.