I want to...
- View building by-laws
- Apply for a building permit
- View the zoning by-law
- Learn about how to build a deck
- Apply to subdivide my property
- Apply for a plumbing permit
- Guidelines for building a fence
- Apply for a conditional use or variance
- View the BAPD Development Plan
- Contact the Planning & Building Safety Department
The Manitoba Hydro Powersmart Waterfall of Lights have been turned on for the 2013 season. Bring your skates, bring your family and enjoy the amazing ice paths all throughout the Waterfall of Lights display.
There are warming shacks to thaw out in, portable washroom facilities and fire pits to cook on or warm up around.
The Parks Department has developed an amazing winter wonderland - please join us - there's something for everyone!
- Oval is unsupervised-use at your own risk
- NO sticks or pucks allowed
- NO pets allowed
- PROTECT YOURSELF! CSA approved helmets strongly recommended
- Lights go off at 11:00 p.m.
Note: The City of Brandon is not responsible for loss, damage or injury resulting from use of facility.
To book the skating oval for your next event, please contact us at 204-729-2148.